Call for 2019 presenters
Do you or your institution have an innovative approach or a best practice that you would like to share with your Perkins peers? Have you solved a problem that others might be struggling with? Do you have proven and effective approaches for improved accountability? If so, we want to hear about them.
The NACTEi Annual Perkins Leadership Conference is the premier professional development opportunity delivered for Perkins practitioners – by Perkins practitioners. We value the opportunity to showcase best practices and welcome you to submit your proposal to present.
All presentations should be Perkins and/or CTE related. Presenters are encouraged to share their expertise in the areas of accountability (data or fiscal), career pathways, career readiness, common core standards, CEDS, CTSOs, monitoring, nontraditional and other special populations, SLDS and special in-state initiatives
- Presenters must register and pay conference registration fee.
- All related travel and hotel expenses are the responsibility of the presenter.
- A projector will be provided, but all computer equipment needed for the presentation is the responsibility of the presenter.
- Presenters are responsible for providing handout materials, printed or digital.
- Presenters must stay in the host/conference hotel.
- Presenter sessions will be 60 (sixty) minutes.
To submit a request to present, download form here »
For more information contact:
Phone: (480) 731-8957